Oh Dang, It’s Almost Valentine’s Day.
I love to think that I’m a planner and organized enough not to be a last minute scrambler, but the truth is, more times than not I am a “by the skin of my teeth” type of mom.
(Maybe it’s because I do some of my best work under pressure. yeah, I like that excuse)
I saw an email about Minted’s classroom sized, customizable valentine’s in early January and I really wanted to order some for Everly to pass out during her preschool Valentine’s Day party. Last night I looked at the date and said, “Oh crap! I should have ordered those a week ago!” I jumped on their site and whew, sure enough I had a day or two left to get them ordered.
Evie picked her favorite design then we personalized it with her photo and a little message to her classmates:
Gah, that photo makes me smile. And they come in a 2.5 x 3.5” size that fits perfectly inside their little handmade construction paper mailboxes. A pack of 25 with envelopes is only $21. My friends at Minted agreed to spread the last minute love with a few of you too.
I’m giving away two, $75 credits to Minted so that you can order your own customized valentines, or a special gift for someone on your list. Don’t need kiddie cards? Here are a few other fantastic V-day picks:
Minted has a slew of Valentine’s Day themed art prints that are perfect for framing and giving to someone you love.
I love this idea of a custom journal. You can personalize the outside and inside for just $16!
So that you can use your credit in time for Valentine’s Day, I’ll announce the two winners tomorrow at lunch. To enter, leave a message below and tell me about someone you love. Anyone at all! I can’t wait to read them.
- thisischloes likes this
- dearheatherfeather likes this
- exploringtheboring likes this
- adoptingoleg said: I love my husband because he is staying home from work with me this week to help potty train our 2 year old twins. I would be crying if it weren’t for him, but having him with me makes it a lot more enjoyable… the same is true for life!
- not-yourmom said: I’m in love with my husband. :) he’s the most amazing person I’ve ever met and he’s my best friend. He’s seen me at my worst and has loved me, unconditionally, through it all. Instead of growing apart, we grow closer every day. I’m a lucky girl.
- babybaxter said: You have no idea how weird this concept is outside of North America
- amiracle4us likes this
- hunniibunnii likes this
- quyenhuynh likes this
- half-formed-things likes this
- erinthebrooke said: I love my mom. She has been so supportive of me throughout my life, but so much more so since I had my daughter. She kept her while worked, and when I came home to be MOM full-time she was my best friend. She showed me the best example of love.
- amlewis said: I love my fiancé! He makes me laugh like no other and is simply my best guy. Love Everly’s valentines! So cute.
- greskoed likes this
- thisisnothere said: Everly’s valentines are so precious! I love my grandpa. He’s had CHF twice since Nov. 16 and is finally home and stable. I can’t wait to buy him sugar free chocolates and write him a sweet valentine telling him how happy I am that’s he’s okay.
- oneofourown likes this
- allmylifeintheop said: I love my husband who works so hard so i can stay home with our two kiddos. I don’t thank him enough.
- jaimiehahn said: I love my dad. His bday is this month and I look forward to taking the kids over so he can enjoy some pop-pop time.
- jaimiehahn likes this
- cofave said: I love my family. We just moved back closer to them, and I grateful for them each and every day!
- splendidreally likes this
- pqvy likes this
- pinkseersucker likes this
- livlifenow said: my boyfriend :) its our first valentines day together and so far in our relationship its the most love I’ve ever felt before. Thank you for the giveaway and I love you and your adorable family, I hope to have something similar someday!!
- rebelrockstarprincess likes this
- heartshapedspatula said: I love my boyfriend, Jeff! He is wonderful and understanding and pushes me to be always better. We are both redheads and that makes life awesome. He is perfect to snuggle with and all sorts of silly and we have a shared love of many things. <3
- lostwithoutthem likes this
- shelbers likes this
- therewritingprocess likes this
- yanamatosian likes this
- yanamatosian said: I love my 9 month old son Mason. He makes me smile and laugh, he makes me a stronger person, he makes me everything and more I wanted to be as a mom!
- babyrocks likes this
- babyrocks said: Love Minted. Cute idea!
- lovelifethemost said: I love my husband. we’re newlyweds so it’s fun just to call him that! This is our first Valentine’s day as husband and wife :)
- kimber-leigh said: I love my grandma so much! She’s always been an inspiration and a huge supporter of mine since I was a little girl. She’s taught me how to see, how to bake cookies, and the best way to wash a window is with newspaper not paper towels.
- itdoesnthappenallatonce said: What an awesome giveaway! I love my mom. She has always been there for me. Through everything she always put my sister and I first. She has made me the woman I am today.
- themooresthemerrier likes this
- moainstill said: My family has grown so much recently. With a new sister in law and Marcus’s new nephew, I’d love to be able to share some love and make them all feel a part of our lives from so far away! It’s the little things after all :)
- besttoeastcoast said: I love all of my family, friends (and doggie!) and would love to share some cute cards with them this Valentine’s Day!
- kaylabirdzzz likes this
- anjobanjo said: I love and miss my friend Lauren. I just moved 10 hours away to Kentucky and I miss spending time with her and her kiddos! She has already sent me multiple little things in the mail and I would love to send her something sweet for valentines day.
- unfortunatelymegan said: I love so many people, my husband, my little girl, my siblings and parents, they’ve all been there for me, make me laugh when I’m sad and help me see the positive side of life.
- descantforhope said: I love my great grandma. Every valentines makes me nostalgic for her. She always sent us valentines with 50 cent pieces in the mail, every year until she died at 92. Now I always send valentines too. I think she’d smile.
- descantforhope likes this
- freckledmamaandhersun said: I love my little boy, Henry. He has completely changed my life and there are no words to describe how much my love grows for him every day.
- conflictingheart said: I love my 3 daughters, who mean the world to me. <3
- kindnessandmischief likes this
- beamie likes this
- suburbanwifecitylife said: I love my Camden boy and can’t wait for his 1st valentines day!
- suburbanwifecitylife likes this