Giveaway [Now Closed]: Wanted Shoes, Minx Boutique & Unexpected Expectancy
Today I’m featuring the last of my Merry Giveaways and this one is a doozy! Before I get started, the winner of the Little Hip Squeaks and UGG Australia giveaway is Brittany K. She shares a bit about her little ones style:
We tend to go with sweet/classic styles for my sweet Natalie but as she turns 2 (on January 1!) she’s becoming more interested in her clothes - so we shall see what happens once she starts making her own fashion choices!
I am so excited to be giving away a pair of Wanted Shoes Dressage boots today. These are one of the most beloved pair of shoes in my closet. I wear them constantly - with jeans and sweaters or with dresses and tights. I love the unexpected sparkly heel that is just enough business in the front, party in the back to keep them in the “every day” wear category. I get endless compliments on these boots and they are really comfortable too! Today Wanted Shoes is giving away one pair of Dressage Boots (Please check here to ensure your size is available). This week Wanted Shoes is offering Buy one get one half off on all shoes site wide!
I’ve been shopping at Minx in Asheville, NC for years. It’s on my must stop list whenever we head to the mountains to visit my mom. I was so happy when they recently opened an online boutique so that I had easier access to the hand-picked selection of gorgeous dresses, tops, jeans, shoes, and killer accessories. Minx recently became a Dear Baby sponsor and I’ve been rocking so many of their pretty pieces in my wardrobe. They jumped in on the giveaway action this week and are going to hook one reader up with this beautiful heart tote. This bag is made in the US with leather handles and lots of room inside for a girl on the go.
Unexpected Expectancy is a sweet little jewelry shop that specializes in vintage inspired pieces. Shop owner and designer, Kaleigh started UE jewelry as a creative outlet with a goal of offering unique, nostalgic collections at a reasonable price. From sweet little fox rings to charming telescope and hour glass necklaces, Unexpected Expectancy has some of the sweetest jewelry pieces you will find. Today, UE is giving away a $50 gift certificate to Unexpected Expectancy to treat yourself (or someone you love) with some pretty little jewelry pieces.
One winner will win all three of these prizes. Contest open to USA only. To enter, leave a comment below. Tell me about the most loved piece in your closet - a favorite pair of jeans, the shoes you wear every single day or a special brooch from your grandmother.
I’ll announce our final winner tomorrow!
- annoula likes this
- belladejour likes this
- karlaakins likes this
- maryfreakingsunshine likes this
- maryfreakingsunshine said: My absolute favorite thing is my mother’s engagement ring. I’ve worn it on a necklace every single day since I was 16. It makes me feel safe because it feels like home. It reminds me that marriage and love can last a lifetime(32 years for my parents).
- amberlylou said: My great-grandmother’s brown tweed cape is my most treasured item in my closet. It was passed down to me a couple years before she became ill and passed away. She had bought it in the 70s in Wales where she grew up.
- xcaroline likes this
- divingintothegenepool said: My latest favorite item is a pair of maroon wedge heels I recently bought. They are crazy comfortable and great for dressing up a pair of jeans!
- riswinekiss said: Because I share a closet w/my husband..my absolute favorite item in there is his grey suit. The first he bought after graduating architecture school and the same one he wore to our simple court house wedding.
- notquitemypastnotyetmyfuture said: My favorite piece in my closet is the string of pearls my Grandma wore on her wedding day. When she passed my Grandpa gave them to me with a letter from her to me. I wear them for special occasions or days that I am missing her and just want her near
- pppaintingyellow said: My most loved item that I store in my closet is my wedding dress. it hold so much meaning and memory to me.
- phrathepmali said: My favorite item is my mustard cardigan. It’s the perfect color to match almost everything in my wardrobe. It looks amazing with dresses, skirts & jeans. I wear it so much it’s threadbare. One of those items I’ll be so sad to part with when the time comes
- erinthebrooke said: My brown ariat boots have become my go to shoes, especially in the fall and winter. I can chase my 15mo old all day and not even “need” a foot rub at night.
- burnthesepages said: I am so in love with my Bean Boots! not only are they perfect for trekking across campus in the rain/snow mix that hangs over east Tennessee all winter, but they’re so cute to wear dressed up or down!
- gypsyred said: My house shoes. I bought them for myself last year at Target. After all the walking I do in NYC in heels I love to come home and slip those bad boys on.
- strengthandlace said: my favorite item is my engagement ring!!!
- nomadiclife2006 said: The most loved piece in my closet are my gold bangles. My mom gifted those to me for my wedding. They aren’t just a piece of beautiful jewelry but a constant reminder of her love and blessings. And i love that they go well with everything.
- nomadiclife2006 likes this
- pqvy likes this
- ayaros said: My fav piece is a minimal peace symbol pendant. I’d been looking for one for years until I finally found it in a local, fair trade shop. I found out that it was handmade from dismantled nuclear weapons… the perfect way to turn bombs into beauty.
- luvin30 said: Favorite thing ever is my engagement ring. It reminds me everyday of the man I fell in love with 10 years ago.
- themooresthemerrier likes this
- prattrussum said: My most lived piece is a necklace. A small quartz crystal wrapped in delicate gold wire & a brass circle charm stamped with “grow” on delicate gold chain. I made it soon after I became pregnant with my son & is now a sweet reminder of that precious time!
- mplt said: I have a soft grey cashmere wrap and it is hands down my favorite thing I own!
- oldatbeingyoung likes this
- bytonight said: My current favorite wardrobe piece is my brown “combat” boots with a crochet lace panel on the sides. Rockstar and feminine!
- alexash said: My favorite thing are actually 2 dresses from a small vintage store in Paris. I lived/worked there after college and they always remind me of wandering around Paris, marveling in the wonder and amusement that Paris has to offer!
- asitypethis likes this
- you-n-me-kid said: My fav article of clothing I own is just a simple red cashmere sweater… it’s just so soft and is perfect with jeans.
- jennvandemark said: I have two tams that belonged to my great grandmother that I LOVE to wear this time of year.
- stooponomics said: I am the only person in my family to have graduated college to this day. The day I graduated in 2003 my parents(who are now divorced) gave am a horseshoe necklace that I will treasure forever. It’s a thin gold chain with a diamond horseshoe. Love!
- heydrenicole said: My favorite piece in my closet is a black sequined clutch from the 30’s. it’s so amazingly special and only comes out on grand occasions.
- heydrenicole likes this
- 6impossible said: Right now, my favourite piece in my closet is my gingerbread man necklace that my husband gave me for Christmas a couple of years ago. It is just the right amount of Christmas charm!
- megdrankthekoolaid said: My most loved piece is a ring that was my great-grandmother’s. It’s a “blood stone” in an antique gold setting, and my great-grandmother bought it at a pawn shop! It’s been passed down generation to generation on our 16th birthdays. Love the history.
- oh-em-rochelle said: My most loved piece is my great grandmothers engagement ring. While I don’t get to wear it (the band is broken and I haven’t fixed it yet) It’s a lovely reminder of her and I’m honored to have it.
- unfortunatelymegan said: They may be silly and immature but my go to staple in my closet are my navy blue chucks, they go with everything, as you can tell I’m not ready to be a grownup just yet.
- totallyvegan said: Another awesome giveaway! My jean jacket is very special to me- my mom wore it before me, and her mom wore it before her!
- hundredforever said: I have the most amazing stacked heel camel suede Mary Janes. They’re about twelve feet tall, but I feel like a super sexy librarian in them!
- dixonlea said: Most loved piece. My cowboy boots, from when I worked on adude ranch in Wyoming.
- graceinplace said: currently my favorite/most worn piece of clothing are my black skinny jeans from old navy - they fit like a glove, and are so comfortable/fashionable!
- beforewewerezombies said: I have an 8 year old pair of beat up motorcycle boots that have always made me feel unique and edgy…I feel the most like “me” everytime I wear them.
- grilledcheese said: The necklace my grandmother bought herself in Hong Kong in the 60s. It’s a pearl in a bird cage.
- karmic-intervention said: My favorite item is my old, worn in jeans. Dress them up, dress them down, wear them all the time. Nothing better than jeans that fit just right.
- dearbaby posted this