Giveaway [Now Closed]: Little Hip Squeak & Ugg Australia
Welcome to day two of Dear Baby Merry Giveaways! Congrats to our first winner, Sally W. who won the Zuzii/Green Pea Baby giveaway. She shared what is making her smile right now:
Caroling cub scouts at our door last night. Not much better than a group of little fellas singing their hearts out to “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer” to get you in the holiday spirit.
- haberdashoflife said: My boys are a little bit of all. My three year old is starting to pick out some of his own outfits which make for some interesting combos!!
- ficklephilia said: def. comfy play clothes, but she loves dresses and frills as well!
- luvin30 said: Comfy & fashion forward! A little girl needs it all.
- dixonlea said: Funky hippie, and all boy! I have so much fun dressing him in mini levis, and vintage t’s:)
- amiracle4us said: Classic and comfy for baby girl just like me!!
- mbv25 likes this
- themooresthemerrier likes this
- runningforourbaby likes this
- stickyhide likes this
- k10tales said: my 2 yr old is all about tutu’s right now! She is loving her dance class!
- mommaofboys said: Basics are my my go to
- mommaofboys likes this
- babydesire said: I have a 2.5 year old boy that I have been having fun dressing but now I have 2.5 month-old twin girls that I cannot wait to dress up. So far they are rocking sleepers 24/7 so a little hipster flair would be great to look forward too!!!
- greskoed likes this
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts said: Mostly hand-me-downs=classic/funky look for both my babes. Lars(2.5) is getting picky & likes sweats over fashion lately:/ Bee (10 months) rocks Tea dresses with leg Warmers & sweater/hoodie. Lots of big bro’s old clothes too, paired with girly basics!
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- tabletofmyheart said: My baby is only four months and so we end up doing comfy/practical around the house! But when we’re out she rocks outfits with flare! I love to mix colors, textures and styles! Little boho with a little hippie! I call her my hippie baby :)
- katherine said: I love to dress my six-week-old in comically manly little outfits, aiming for the rugged outdoorsman look whenever possible.
- smirkle1979j likes this
- nosmokewithoutpryor likes this
- cartwheelsintherain likes this
- cartwheelsintherain said: Our little girl will be dressed in a mix of vintage meets funky when she arrives in the spring! I love little vintage dresses with funky shoes.
- champagnetoasts likes this
- beforewewerezombies said: We tend to stick with comfy, play-ready basics since my lil one is so young and thus prone to going through multiple outfits daily! Plus comfy duds makes it all the easier to cuddle her.
- dontputoffthegoodstuff said: I would say we mix all three. But my go to style is the comfy play ready.
- dearbaby posted this