Giveaway [Now Closed]: Noonday Collections & Social Dress Shop
Social Dress Shop is the brainchild of North Carolinian, Sarah Baucom who felt challenged to find a one stop shop for gorgeous, unique dresses for a number of showers, weddings, and cocktail events that she found herself invited to. She opened Social Dress Shop just this year with a goal of helping her customers access an ever changing selection of fashionable, show stopping, party perfect dresses. Social Dress Shop always offers free shipping and right now, Dear Baby readers can get a 20% discount off anything with the promocode DEAR20. Today, Social Dress Shop is giving away a $275 store credit.
Noonday Collection is a company with an incredible mission. Through fair trade, they enable women in developing countries to sell their beautiful handcrafted items (hand bags, accessories and housewares) by reaching an audience all over the world. Many of the items available on their website also features a photo and information on the artisan who made it. If you are looking for a place to purchase unique, beautifully made gifts for family and friends, stop by and check out the beautiful items available at Noonday Collections and know that your purchase is also helping talented artisans and crafters in developing countries provide an income for their family. Today Noonday Collection is giving away this beautiful clutch handmade by a community in Antigua.
One winner will win both of the prizes above from these sponsors. Contest open to USA only. To enter, leave a comment below. Tell me about your favorite reason to dress up.
I’ll announce the randomly selected winner tomorrow afternoon at 2pm.
- model-killer likes this
- themooresthemerrier said: Favorite reason to dress up is to have date night with my husband, or for no reason at all!!
- themooresthemerrier likes this
- prattrussum said: Date night with the hubby somewhere a bit fancy!
- prattrussum likes this
- ourbabyx said: I just gave birth to my second child. After what has felt like being pregnant for 2 years I like dressing up and feeling feminine. I’m looking forward to dressing my new body for the holidays and date nights.
- ginia said: mmmm, i love dressing up because i feel super pretty and i get to wear my special dresses!
- vaughn-on said: My favorite reason to dress up is for a fabulous party with family and friends!
- luvin30 said: I enjoy dressing when I can now because my chances are few and far between since I have a 5 month old!
- kristinacandelarie said: My favorite reason to dress up is going out dinner with my husband or friends! (Even though right now dressing up means not wearing a nursing tank- I’ll take it! ) any reason to put on some fancy shoes is worth it!
- erinthebrooke said: Date night with the hubby! With kids, you have to make every moment you can snag special :)
- givemecolor said: I love dressing up just because there is always that off chance that I may meet my future husband or a very important member of society. And in the slightest of possibilities that it is my dying day I want to go out with a bang ;)
- singingella said: My favorite reason to dress up is the confidence that comes with it. My hubby can’t stop staring and I feel like I snap necks. :)
- wearekidsondrugs reblogged this from dearbaby and added:
- haberdashoflife said: I love to dress up for any occasion right now! I just had my second baby and love any reason to feel pretty and pampered :)
- champagne-campaign said: my favorite reason to dress up… is any reason to wear that black and sequins-y dress pictured above!!! but for reals: birthday parties. why? there are lots of them, and they are a good reason to celebrate people you love.
- latenightdramaqueen said: My favorite reason to dress up is to remind the hubs that under my usually tee shirted and jeaned exterior, lies a smokin’ hot lady who happens to be his bride :)
- storyisinthesoil said: I like to dress up when I go out with my best friends. It’s fun to feel pretty just because you feel like it!!
- simplyjadaune said: Favorite reason to dress up: I just makes me feel good :) it’s like a treat for myself because I don’t get to do it often.
- simplyjadaune likes this
- pppaintingyellow said: I’d love to win!!! Awesome giveaways!!! <3
- mynameisellie likes this
- alzzo said: I never need a reason to dress up!
- luckynumber2 said: I haven’t dressed up since my dad passed away. I am 21 and I spend most of my time in jeans and a t-shirt going to my classes. I would for once like to feel pretty and have a cute dress to wear.
- itdoesnthappenallatonce said: My favorite reason to dress up is dinner with the husband :)
- ameliasaffairs said: as a full time nursing student,Ii pretty much live in scrubs. dressing up when I can makes me feel beautiful and gives me a chance to express myself!
- nosmokewithoutpryor likes this
- allwhowanderarenotlost said: Favorite reason to dress up is to beat the blues. One of the best things my mom ever taught me :-)
- beforewewerezombies said: Nights out with my husband. We’re so wonderfully engrossed with our little girl that I like to remind him I am a hot mom AND a hot wife. ;)
- lovefromrena said: Dressing up (especially when my husband does too) usually equals a fun event- like a wedding!
- waverlyworld said: Oh how exciting! Who doesn’t love to dress up?? I love to dress up and go to dinner with friends or go dancing just simply to remind myself that I’m capable of wearing something besides jeans & a t-shirt or workout clothes!
- cluttered-wife said: My favorite reason to dress up is date night with my husband!
- waverlyworld likes this
- champagnetoasts likes this
- riswinekiss said: The honest to goodness reason why any woman especially a mother dresses up is to be the head turner in the room. To be able to say ” I still got it”.
- amberlylou likes this
- unfortunatelymegan said: My favorite reason is going on a date with my husband
- outcamethesun likes this
- k10tales said: a night out w/ the hubby is the perfect excuse to dress up!
- champagne-campaign likes this
- ranuncudahlia said: My favorite reason to dress up is to visit my family during the holidays!
- oh-em-rochelle said: My favorite reason to dress up is to show people that just because I work at an accounting firm, I can still look my age and be fashionable.
- thestoryofstacey said: Great giveaways! Dressing up changes my whole mood, it turns an ordinary event into an extraordinary one; I just love it!
- thepreppyhippielife likes this
- jennvandemark said: My favorite reason to dress up this time of year is the Christmas Eve service at church!
- clearlycarley said: My favorite reasons to dress up usually involve my best friend. She’s in love with musical theater, so we’re usually going to see a local play or musical that has a cast full of our friends.
- strengthandlace said: My favorite reason to dress up is for a hot date with my fiancé!
- runningforourbaby likes this
- mommaofboys said: Dressing up for church always seems to brighten my day