Giveaway [Now Closed]: Zuzii Shoes & Green Pea Baby
Zuzii is one of my very favorite children’s brands. They make gorgeous, high quality shoes for babies and toddlers right here in the USA. Their collection is the perfect blend of fashion and function and their boots (OH THEIR BOOTS) make me wish they made adult sizes too. Zuzzii has also expanded their line to include accessories and headwear. Today they are giving away a pair of their beautiful, MOX moccasins to one Dear Baby reader. They are available in toddler size 4 or 5 only & the winner can choose which of the four buttery suede colors they prefer. Keep an eye on this brand, this spring they are releasing a line of sandals with sizes for older toddlers too!
Green Pea Baby & Child is a children’s boutique located just down the road from my parent’s house in downtown Apex, North Carolina. I first discovered this shop when I was expecting Arlo and felt like it was a curated collection of all of my very favorite brands of toys, clothing, gear, and baby care items. They carry dozens of natural products, organic clothing, green toys and cloth diapering options. If you’re local to the Raleigh area, check out their workshops & events on subjects like infant CPR, breastfeeding 101 & cloth diapering. And online customers get free shipping on all orders over $50. Today Green Pea Baby & Child is giving away two of their favorite toys that encourage creativity and fine motor skills development in children. Their sensory balance toy is great from infant to toddler and the wooden cutting foods set is a favorite with our children.
One winner will win both of the prizes above from these sponsors. Contest open to USA only. To enter, leave a comment below. Share something that has put a smile on your face recently.
I’ll announce the randomly selected winner tomorrow morning at 10am.
- luckynumber2 likes this
- themooresthemerrier likes this
- amiracle4us said:My baby just learned to giggle! Cue instant smiles and laughter from me :)
- amiracle4us likes this
- ourbabyx said:My two boys constantly have me smiling but lately my oldest runs to his baby brother when and if he cries, tries to say, “Shh Shh shhh” to relax him. Its so great to see him try to take care of his brother.
- erinthebrooke said:My little nugget learned “okie dokie” (it comes out “dough-key”) AND she started giving hugs all on her own this week…merry christmas to me :)
- raisingava said:My daughter walking for the first time!
- katherine said:My six week old baby just started smiling!
- seancing said:My 2yr old daughter Winter singing her version of “O Christmas Tree”.. which is just her singing “oh twee oh twee” over and over.
- seancing likes this
- pppaintingyellow said:So cute!!!
- annoula likes this
- karlaakins likes this
- luvin30 said:My little 5 month-old wrapping her arms around my neck and squeezing for the first time. Definite smile :)
- itdoesnthappenallatonce said:Awesome giveaway! The kindness of children puts a smile on my face. While out to dinner with friends their daughter was counting to 100 and randomly said “My daddy really loves P (our baby)”
- mommaofboys likes this
- mommaofboys said:My son telling me he loves (wubs) me. Makes me smile every time I hear it.
- adventureswithevie said:I saw a woman handing out Starbucks gift cards to nurses walking in to work today (near the hospital). THAT made me smile and inspired me to buy coffee for the person behind me in line!
- allwhowanderarenotlost said:What put a smile on my face today was Christmas music on Pandora, and phone calls from dear friends.
- maxandmummy likes this
- ginia said:Coming home after a long day to a colorful Christmas tree in the bay window and candles in the others.
- dixonlea said:Smile on my face…the way my husband sits in the recliner at night with my son giggling at Christmas movies. Holiday Magic:)
- beforewewerezombies said:My 3 month old has started giggling at me…it makes me smile/laugh/cry! Everyday she does something new and I couldn’t be more in love.
- storyisinthesoil said:Finally getting to be with family during Christmas!!
- nomadiclife2006 said:These are both great gift options. Since yesterday, my 26 month old son has started going potty in his potty chair on his own. I was astounded!! To say that I’m proud is an understatement. He has put the biggest smile on my face. Love my ill man!!
- greskoed likes this
- nomadiclife2006 likes this
- cluttered-wife said:Getting ready to go in a family vacation!
- laughing-all-the-way said:Smile on my face? My 6.5 mo old daughter looking at the (finally) decorated Christmas tree. We waited a long time for her and it’s been very worth it!
- simplyjadaune likes this
- k10tales said:my 2 yr old singing christmas carols!
- especiallybrittany said:My 14 month old said “Thank you” yesterday!
- m0nette said:My baby’s 5am toothless giggly grin!
- you-n-me-kid likes this
- nosmokewithoutpryor likes this
- andgatherhoney likes this
- thesunandhershine said:The way my daughter’s face lights up when I help her “walk” has had me smiling for says.
- 878811 said:A recent poem written by a Pennsylvania native about the Sandy Hook children. Full of such endearing words, it left me feeling incredibly happy for those kids and their families. For those 26 remarkable souls are in Heaven right this second with our Lord.
- piggyvonninja said:I am smiling because my twins each only woke up once last night!
- zombie-onslaught said:What’s made me smile? Hearing my daughter saying her first word: “momma”. I’m so in love with her!
- piggyvonninja likes this
- christinefriar said:my cousin just had a baby girl, dorothy jane, on the same day as the newtown shooting, and i would love to win any of these cute things for her~*~
- thesunandhershine likes this
- dearbaby posted this