My Internet Happiness: Zulily
You can bet that 8 out of 10 times that someone asks me where I got something toy or clothes related for the children that I will say Zulily. I love this site because of their wide variety of labels and great discounts. Zulily enables me to dress my kids in unique, high quality clothing while sticking to a tight budget. I found some of my favorite boutique brands through this site (Broken Tricycle is a fave and they are also on sale at Zulily right now)
Plus, their customer service is second to none - they’ve consistently gone out of their way to ensure I am a happy customer. It’s hard to keep up with all of the different daily discount shopping sites out there, but this is the only one that I consistently check. Today happened to be a particularly good day as far as brands go, so I thought I’d share a few of my favorites:
Joes Jeans are on sale for $19.99. I love the way these jeans fit but I can never justify buying them for the kids at full price. Lots of color and cut choices and they have them infant, toddler, and kids sizes.
Also, these amazing patent leather combat boots by Coco Jumbo are available in several colors in little kid and big kid sizes for $25.99.
I recommend this children’s detangling brush by Knot Genie ($8.99) to everyone. I first discovered it on Zulily when I was looking for something to help us tackle the gnarly bedhead that Everly sported for months as her hair was growing out. This brush is AMAZING - We’ve had no tears or fights over brushing her hair since we began using it. I’ve actually purchased 3 of them because I use it now too and we’re always misplacing one. If your child has long hair, sensory issues or a sensitive scalp, give this brush a try.
And lastly, I realized recently that I was almost done with my Christmas shopping for the kids. I save money by purchasing their gifts here and there when they are on sale at Zulily throughout the year. It helps ease the stress and the financial burden that usually comes along with the holiday gift giving season. This adorable retro giraffe puzzle from Manhattan Toys would make a great stocking stuffer at $10.59 and this wall mounted painting easel is on sale for $34.99 from One Step Ahead.
Happy Friday and Happy Deal Shopping!
I was not compensated for my review of Zulily, however I want to be upfront that I do feature a referral link in this post.
- imperfectillustrator likes this
- thekakerkhronicles likes this
- half-formed-things likes this
- ashleysinwonderland likes this
- k10tales likes this
- seeleytimes2 likes this
- nomadiclife2006 likes this
- quyenhuynh likes this
- amasianmom likes this
- oneofourown likes this
- jaimiehahn likes this
- meowgnes likes this
- laughing-all-the-way likes this
- becomingvictoriajane likes this
- alliinminny likes this
- leftthesouthside likes this
- dodgingmirrors likes this
- therewritingprocess likes this
- modaporvida likes this
- literalefficiency likes this
- martinasilva likes this
- xbabystepsx said: Zulily rules!
- maxandmummy likes this
- maxandmummy said: I love the uk site. There’s not as much on there yet as its just launched but I can’t wait for my first few bits to arrive!
- kimber-leigh likes this
- seeyoutmrw said: Love Zulily. I’m hopelessly addicted.
- feather-hugs likes this
- thesunandhershine likes this
- emphasisadded said: great post…zulilly is one of the online sample sale sites that I totally forget about. I just registered and will be checking it out more regularly!
- asitypethis likes this
- emphasisadded likes this
- thekidhasarrived said: Now that I have two boys who are 1 year 364 days apart, I’m really trying to avoid looking on Zulilly. I don’t know if I’ll be able to resist going crazy for the older kid, trying to justify it with “the little guy will be able to wear it too!” sigh
- zombie-onslaught likes this
- dearbaby posted this