(Photo: Mama and daughter. Also, Everly has recently developed a thing for umbrellas)
Friday Links to Love.
- Getting packages in the mail is so incredibly fun, isn’t it? This little blog, Happy Mail, is about all the fun and curious things you can put in the mail. They show how you can mail a big rubber ball without any packaging - or how to turn a soda bottle into the perfect mailing container. I’ve bookmarked it so we can try it out when Everly gets a bit older
- Need a laugh? Check out the Flickr page for the Nightmares Fear Factory haunted house. They snap a photo of people who walk through at one of the scariest parts and I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face.
- Anyone else out there a Trader Joe’s nut like me? Check out this post on the best and worst products at TJ’s from a group of folks who have tried almost everything in the store!
- These play rugs are SO cool and very beautiful. I’ve put them on our dream kid room wish-list.
- Has some strong language, but this is a perfect description of what it’s like to live in San Francisco. Down to the sweetest strawberries, the 18 layers of clothing & a cold beer in the park.(sigh.) They nailed it. (P.S. Thank Livia for sending my way!)
As I mentioned earlier this week, we’re headed to the NC mountains to enjoy the beautiful changing leaves and spend time with Brent’s siblings, my father in law, and my sweet neice and nephew. I wish you all a happy and relaxing weekend.